Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Episode2...

Hi, everybody!! How was your weekend?
This semester almost done.
Enjoy your last week!!
This is my second episode. Did you read my first story?
Were you interested in my story? ha ha~!!!!
When I was high school student, I met a girl on the internet.
At that time, kind of this situation was the fashion of the day.
However, I couldn't see her. She voice is very beautiful for me.
I thought that evidently she was very beautiful.
And then, we promised to meet. I was waiting for that time.
Finally, we met, but I was disappointed of her.
She was older than me and she was super ugly.
That time was hell for me.
After that, I decided to meet girl on the internet anymore.
I don't believe their voices and sometimes their pictures.
Have you ever met kind of this men or women??
If you want to meet your ideal type, you just try and try~!!!!
O.K however, Have a nice day~!!!
Thanks. -SON-

No comments: