Sunday, November 4, 2007

My story in Calgary

Hi, everyone!!
The weather is getting cold in Calgary. How about your school?
This is my story in Calgary so far. I've been here for seven months. When I came to Canada, I was very interested. My first school was the Ommnicom.I met many friends there, but most friends have gone to their countries since then. After that, I was studying in G.C.C about three months. When I was Ommnicom and G.C.C student, I used to go drinking at the bar,
club and anywhere. At that time, I met Canadian friends because of my friend. Everything is my good experience, but I repented to study lazier than before. Finally, I went to the Vancouver, Victoria, Banff, Jasper, Edmonton, Waterton and etc.I think that Canada has many beautiful places. If you have never been there, you should go to trip while you stay in Calgary.
I recommend to you.
Thank you for read my story.Enjoy your life!!!
Do expect my next story....coming soon....

1 comment:

~.Emmanuel.~ said...

first...!!! ^^
hi, son...!
this is Emmanuel... maybe you don't knowme... I'm stay in 1st level... but I was read some bloggers n' for sorprice saw your blogger...!
I think so nice...
hey... great story about your life here...! I was in suspense... xD
anyway, of course I'm enjoy my life...!
hehe
well, have a wonderful day...!^^
see you...!!!